Running to better health
Our ‘Running to better Health’ is a eight week course which involves following a structured running programme in a fun, social and safe environment.
Participants of all abilities will be able to take part in a local parkrun 5k course at the end. It will also run alongside an education programme which covers:
- How exercise can help in relation to depression, anxiety and general well being
- Planning an exercise programme
- Motivational tips on how to keep an exercise programme going
- Recognising achievements and setting new challenges
Why not join us and take part in one of our courses in 2019:
- 5th September – 24th October at 09:30 – 11:30
38 Meadvale Road
The parkrun will take place at Gunnersbury Park on the seventh Saturday of each course.
If interested please refer yourself online. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com.